Home         Meet the Teacher         Materials You Can Donate         Things to Try at Home         Contact the Teacher


Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Silly Sandwiches!

SELAH
 This was an activity I had left for my substitute to do with more than one grade level. I couldn't wait to see what the kids had come up with. Many times I often end up choosing an activity for a sub to do that I wish I would've saved for myself!
KAMDEN
 Basically they studied pictures of the good ol' fashioned stacked "Dagwood" sandwich. They then had to create their own version but adding a bit of silliness to the ingredients.
AIDAN
 Some kept it traditional......
ANNA
 but then others kicked it up a notch! I love how the "salt & pepper" in this sandwich are the actual salt and pepper shakers!
EMILY
KARLIE
 Such a fun lesson and my sub told me all the grade levels loved drawing them.
REESE
 This one looks pretty yummy!
DEAN

No comments:

Post a Comment